It’s no secret. We love food here at the Jackson House Inn. As one of our most passionate pursuits, we thoroughly enjoy sharing the breakfasts and libations we’ve created with our guests. Not only do we like serving these edibles, but we also love sharing our recipes with friends and guests! Below, you’ll find an ongoing list of recipe posts from our blog.
- Salted Caramel Apple Terrine – pure apple taste with salted caramel, two ways
- Heavenly Hoecakes – corn cakes with smoked bacon, seasonal fruit, and balsamic maple glaze
- Taking Flight Cocktail – featuring Stonecutter Gin, citrus shrub, and lemon egg white foam
- Pork Candy – “better bacon” made with brown sugar & crunchy pecans
- Almond Pear Brioche Toast – crispy brioche topped with pear, cream, and sliced almonds
- Welsh Rarebit – toasted sourdough pieces smothered with cheese sauce and topped with tomatoes, onions, and bacon