We love to talk about food here at our hotel in Woodstock, VT – but usually, the food talk revolves around tantalizing breakfasts created each day by our exceedingly talented chefs. Breakfast is a culinary delight that comes standard with every stay at our top-rated hotel in Woodstock, VT. Though we take great pride in treating our guests to a sensational culinary journey each morning, our love of food also extends to the many delicious Woodstock, VT restaurants you can enjoy while visiting.
Woodstock is one of Vermont’s most picturesque and charming villages and is one of the state’s most visited destinations, particularly for lovers of fine art, great food, and unmatched hospitality. It’s not easy to distill down what a visit to Woodstock means to those who come here each year, but we know that many of them come specifically for a chance to experience a warm welcome at our spectacular hotel in Woodstock, VT.
Whether you’re in town celebrating those most special of life’s occasions or would benefit from a change in pace and scenery from your every day, we’d love to welcome you in style to one of the best Woodstock, VT hotels. Not only that, but we’d love to help guide you to some of the area’s top attractions, including the best Woodstock, VT restaurants.
Our village’s main thoroughfare, filled with quaint shops, beautiful art galleries, and more, is just a short distance from our hotel in Woodstock, VT – including many of the top restaurants in town, too! If you’d rather spend your days immersed in our pristine natural surroundings, we can guide you to that, too. There is a little bit of something for everyone here, and coupled with our unbeatable hospitality and attention to detail, it’s easy to see why so many people return to the Jackson House Inn each year.
From sharing our recommendations for our favorite Woodstock, VT restaurants to helping you plan a fun day with your sweetheart, we can’t wait to share the very best of our town with you. Book your room today!
Savor the Best Woodstock, VT Restaurants for 2023
From everyday casual diners to true gourmands, there’s a little bit of something for everyone among Woodstock, VT restaurants. Like most eateries in Vermont, these Woodstock, VT restaurants excel at sourcing locally and utilizing the freshest ingredients possible. This, in part, is what makes dining out such a special and unique experience!
Whether you’re looking for a casual and quick bite in town or would appreciate finer dining for celebrating special occasions, you’ll find plenty to choose from among these favorite Woodstock, VT restaurants. In fact, the range of what you can find here is somewhat surprising, given the small nature of the town itself! Below, you’ll find our most up-to-date list of the best Woodstock, VT restaurants to try in 2023.
- One of our favorite Woodstock, VT restaurants, particularly for anyone looking to enjoy a romantic night out or celebrate a special occasion, is The Prince & The Pauper. They offer two seatings each day they are open, and reservations are required.
- If you want to pair small bites with some of the best cocktails, don’t miss the experience at Au Comptoir. Even if you only stop in for pre-dinner cocktails or glasses of wine, a visit here should be on your list of things to do in Woodstock, VT.
- Dine with gorgeous views of the Lincoln Covered Bridge at the Lincoln Inn and Restaurant, another staple for elegant meals at Woodstock, VT restaurants.
- If you’re looking for fantastic Woodstock, VT restaurants for lunch, don’t miss Mon Vert Café. They offer two floors of seating, but in warmer weather, we highly recommend dining al fresco on their patio. This is also one of the best Woodstock, VT restaurants for vegetarians and vegans.
- If you love delicious farm-to-table meals, don’t miss Worthy Kitchen. It’s great for either lunch or dinner, and they also have a superb selection of Vermont craft beers.
- For inspired small plates that taste as fresh off the farm as they are, don’t miss dining at one of the newest Woodstock, VT restaurants, Santé. This delicious establishment is the sister restaurant to another local favorite, Mangalitsa.
- For a great selection of Caribbean-inspired Tapas to share with your partner, head to Melaza Bistro.
- If you want to add international flair to your getaway, one of the best Woodstock, VT restaurants is Angkor Wat.
- For another unique farm-to-table experience at Woodstock, VT restaurants, head to Cloudland Farm. The ingredients are as local as it gets, with many grown on the farm and others sourced from nearby local farms. They offer a 3-course pre-fixe menu that changes daily.
- Though it’s not strictly in Woodstock, we can’t ignore the delightful dining experience that is the restaurant at the Simon Pearce store in nearby Quechee. If you time your meal right, you can dine while watching the famed glassblowers at work – but their fresh and seasonal menu is equally as lovely.
The Best Hotel in Woodstock, VT for 2023
Our guests always appreciate recommendations for which Woodstock, VT restaurants to visit while they are in town, and it’s because their day always starts with an unforgettable breakfast. Breakfast is truly a treat and one of the best parts of the day here at our hotel in Woodstock, VT. Enjoying such a thoughtful and curated breakfast without having to lift a finger is one of life’s simplest pleasures, but we assure you, that’s just one of the many things that make us one of the best Woodstock, VT hotels.
Staying at our hotel is about luxury from start to finish, and we think you’ll see and feel the difference from the moment you first arrive. We’re one of the few properties in Vermont to have earned AAA’s coveted four-diamond status, and we also belong to the exclusive Select Registry group of properties. Moreover, we consistently earn TripAdvisor’s Travelers Choice award, with speaks volumes about the guest experience at our hotel.
Each of our guest rooms is outfitted with luxurious touches, including fine linens and all the modern amenities you crave during your time away. We offer three acres of beautifully landscaped grounds for you to enjoy, along with plenty of cozy interior spaces. We will happily ply you with a curated selection of wine, craft beers, and handmade cocktails from our tavern throughout your time on our property.
If you haven’t yet experienced the luxury at the Jackson House Inn, there’s never been a better time. Book your room at one of the best Woodstock, VT hotels today!