Our uniquely inspired breakfasts are the perfect way to begin your Vermont inn experience. Sourcing only the freshest local ingredients as part of the Vermont Fresh Network, each plate will delight all from the simple to the most experienced palates.
First courses regularly include:
- Butterworks Farm organic maple yogurt with pumpkin butter and homemade granola
- Seasonal berries with citrus curd and toasted almonds
- Melon marinated in lime, ginger and mint
- Almond Pear Brioche Toast
Rick’s main courses delight:
- Soft cranberry-orange bread pudding featuring fresh local eggs
- Baked apple organic oatmeal with cider reduction
- Savory Charleston grits with Vermont goat cheese
- Vermont-inspired apple cheddar pancakes with cranberry chutney
And, an undeniable favorite is his side dish of sugared bacon with pecans and pepper.
Overlooking the back gardens, the dining room is one of the prized gems of the property. Regardless of the season, the breathtaking view of our gardens and the distant hills is the perfect complement to a breakfast prepared with creativity and passion.